Race Face Atlas Pedals
Introducing the Race Face Atlas pedal. A low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminium body with double-concave platform. The svelte design makes it perfect for trail bikes while chromoly axle and bottom loading hex traction pins ensure it can take abuse and perform double duty on your DH rig. All of the Race Face styling and performance expected from the Atlas line.
- Super thin double concave wide platform.
- Fully sealed bearing design.
- Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security.
- Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins.
- Hidden pin/Grease access port.
- Buit for: Trail/AM/FR/DH.
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminium.
- Axle material: Chromoly steel.
- Height: 12-14.5mm.
- Platform size: 101x114mm.
- Weight: 355 grams.
- Number of pins :20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side).
- Bearings: 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal.