LOOK KEO Easy Pedals
If your new to clipping in the LOOK KEO Easy pedals are a superb option, great value for money alongside the lightweight and quality build of a LOOK pedal. The LOOK KEO Easy pedals also feature a super low clip-out tension making learning with these easy than ever.
- Use: Road/leisure.
- Body: Composite.
- Spindle: Steel.
- Thread: 9/16 x 20mm.
- Roller bearing: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing.
- Height spindle/sole: 17.5mm.
- Pedal spindle/crank distance: 53mm.
- Multitensor: NO-8.
- Cleats: Grey KEO grip cleats.
- Angularfreedom: 0, 4.5 or 9 degree according to type of cleat (black, grey, or red).
- Pedal weight: 139 grams per pedal (346 grams per pair with cleats and hardware).
- Accessories: One pair grey KEO grip cleats and hardware (6 screws 5 x 11mm and 6 washers).
- Warranty: 2 years.
The KEO standard has been developed with the aim of reducing the weight and bulk of the cleat/pedal assembly while maintaining compatibility with all cycling shoes on the market. Clip in and clip out are secure and highly effective.
Large pedal platform area.
The KEO Easy platform provides excellent foot to pedal stability as well as good power transfer.
A very light pedal for this level in the range, thanks to the use of a composite material.
Clip-out tension: 8.
Easy to use and comfortable spring tension, ideal for beginner cyclists.
2 bearing steel spindle profile.
The LOOK KEO Easy spindle maintains the stack height while using an oversize steel spindle. It consists of a miniature ball bearing (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is much higher than the current standard: the EN14781.