HT Components X2 Clipless Pedals
Fully adjustable and customisable the X2 is a Downhill World Cup race winning pedal from the box.
Designed with multiple world champion Aaron Gwin, the X2 is used by pro riders worldwide.
The X2 offers a light and strong platform with a deep concave and mud shedding capabilities. Supplied with X1 and X1F cleats as well as an 8mm service socket.
- 460 grams per pair.
- Low profile, 14mm platform (centre).
- Extruded CNC optimised aluminium for ultimate strength to weight ratio.
- 85 X 94 mm platform base.
- CNC machined scm435 chromoly spindle for additional stiffness and strength.
- Mud shedding design.
- Easy to engage and disengage.
- Adjustable dual tension settings.
- EVO+ bearings system, including needle bearings and IGUS bushings.
- 5 adjustable pins per side for traction grip.
- HT X1 and X1F cleats included.
- 4 deg (X1), 8 deg (X1F) lateral float and 13 deg release angle.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed