HT Components T1 Clipless Pedals
Fully adjustable and customisable the T1 is an Enduro World Series race winning pedal from the box.
Designed with world champion Jerome Clementz, the T1 is used by pro riders worldwide.
The T1 offers a super light, slim profile platform and mud shedding capabilities. Supplied with X1 and X1F cleats as well as an 8mm service socket.
- 328 grams per pair.
- Low profile, 16.8mm platform.
- Extruded CNC optimised aluminium for ultimate strength to weight ratio.
- 68 X 83.5 mm platform base.
- CNC machined scm435 chromoly spindle for additional stiffness and strength.
- Mud shedding design.
- Easy to engage and disengage.
- Unique adjustable dual tension settings.
- New EVO bearings system (needle bearings) and 1 DU bushing per side.
- 2 adjustable pins per side for traction grip.
- HT X1 and X1F cleats included.
- 4 deg (X1), 8 deg (X1F) lateral float and 13 deg release angle.