HT Components M1 Clipless Pedals
Fully adjustable the HT Components M1 clipless pedal is an XC World Cup race winning pedal from the box.
Used worldwide by top riders including Olympian Linda Indergand.
The M1 offers incredibly low weights, great reliability and mud shedding capabilities. Supplied with X1 and X1F cleats as well as an 8mm rebuild socket.
The HT clip system offers:
- Great mud shedding.
- Huge adjustable release tension.
- Enormous possible tension.
- Multiple cleat entry directions.
- Titanium upgrade axle available aftermarket.
- Pins: No.
- Axle: CNC Cromoly.
- Material: CNC Aluminium.
- Bearings: EVO+ system and DU bushings.
- Cleat System: X1 (4deg) or X1F cleat (8deg).
- Weight: 298 grams per pair.