DMR V8 Classic Pedals
The DMR V8 Classic Pedals are a personal favourite here at Bike Pedal Store, a great value for money mountain bike pedal with a classic flat pedal platform. With easy maintenance using the grease port and grease gun provided, it makes these pedals a superb choice if you want to keep on them trails at great value for money.
- The DMR V8 Classic Pedals still uses the orginal legendary DMR platform body and run on precision ground (5/32 balls), adjustable bearings (and a tough Cro. mo axle).
- A ‘grease port’ and ‘V-Lube’ syringe mean easy servicing.
- The DMR V8 Classic Pedals have 1/2” axles available to order to convert your V8 to the smaller axle size, available on all colour options.
- Eight replaceable M4x0.7x8 corner pins, and 12 fitted non-replaceable pins per pedal.
- Size 9/16".
- 115mm Long, 95mm Wide by 25mm High.
- Actual Weight 528g.