Crank Brothers Mallet DH Race Pedals
The Crank Brothers Mallet DH Race Pedals are the king of downhill/trail pedals. Mallet DH Race pedals feature a double sided open design allowing for quick and reliable engagement with minimal mud clogging. A two piece body keeps the weight down whilst providing a strong and durable platform. Mallet DH Race Pedals are the clipless pedal of choice by most Pro World Cup riders.
The ability to set the release angle of the cleats to either 15° to 20° means you can be really active on the pedal whilst still remaining attached to the bike. The concave pedal body gives a flat pedal feel with the assurance that you are connected to the bike.
- Release angle: 15° to 20°.
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats included.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- Weight: 479g per pair.
- Platform: Extruded/machined aluminium.
- Wings: Investment cast steel.
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel.
- Spindle: Forged scm435 chromoly steel.
- Inner bearing: Needle + cartridge.
- Outer bearing: Cartridge.
- Traction pins: 8mm adjustable.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed